I found a few nasty bugs that were probably preventing many of you to simply use Addroutes. Some were there for a long time but not showing in my tests as they would only bite on new blank projects. Another important (and stupid) bug concerned the recently improved debug feature implemented in the v0.31. All were fatal to the "engines" (specially MIDI and Blemote), since a single error usually produces a brutal stop of their processing. It was not possible after that to send/receive anything without restarting Blender.
Unfortunately during the previous months I was somehow less available for this project, and I feel a bit ashamed for not having been more responsive lately.
On a more positive side, there is a little new feature added to this version, to name the routes (see in the Tools section, "Show name setting"). This helps to keep the control when they start to be numerous, and the names will be displayed as well in the next version of Blemote I am working on.
On this subject, I spent a lot of time to be able to compile an IOS version of Blemote. However Apple asks 100 USD just for being able to put it on the App Store. So we will see.
Please grab the new AddRoutes version using this link.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook